Designed specifically for large-scale asset protection and covered parking applications, our mass-coverage structures are engineered to provide vast staging and parking areas with individual bay sizes. With our modular design, we can customize a layout to meet your site’s specific layout and terrain requirements.
Industries Using Hail Protection Structures
In the region known as "hail alley," severe hailstorms happens at least seven times a year. From Texas to North Dakota, your business needs to protect vehicle lots and parking areas from damaging hail.
If you're in this section of the United States, do you find yourselves checking the weather all winter for unpredictable, inclement hail or heavy snow? Being proactive and building protective large-scale hail protection are two priorities of our company. And since we represent over 95% of all automotive hail protection in North America, we know how important coverage can be for a variety of businesses like:
- Automotive assembly plants: Ensure your operation continues after hail, sleet, rain, and snow by protecting your assets and inventory.
- Car dealerships: Decrease your stress levels and increase your peace of mind with protection that allows you to focus on sales, not weather conditions.
- Corporate parking: Remind your customers, employees, and executives that you care about their vehicles and that they can count on you during severe hailstorms and other weather.
Regardless of your location, hail is unpredictable and uncontrollable, so it is important to know the benefits of mass-coverage tensile structures.
Benefits of Mass-Coverage Shade Structures
Cost-effectiveness, durability, and lifespan are just a few of the considerations you have to make when looking for large-scale hail protection. If you want a sturdy option, you might want to consider alternatives to hail nets. While hail nets might seem to have affordable upfront costs, expenses add up when there is less protection over time.
At VPS, we provide permanent protective solutions to weather that can:
- Increase security and visibility with accessories.
- Keep customers and cars cool in sunny weather.
- Minimize operational pauses due to inclement conditions.
- Protect assets and inventory from damage.
- Decrease the need to file insurance claims.
Options for Large Scale Hail Protection
When you partner with VPS, we work with you to create and customize options from our mass-coverage tensile structures. With adjustable options made from galvanized steel, you can consider options for mass-coverage shade structures such as:
- Diamond Protector: This option is considered to be our most popular option due to its adjustable design.
- Panama Protector: The rectangular shape of the option offers more space between support columns for mid-to large-scale hail protection.
Learn More About Mass-Coverage Solutions From VPS
At VPS, our team pioneered fabric-based protection from hail, UV rays, and other conditions. We are happy to help you figure out what large-scale hail protection option is right for you based on the size and scale of your project. Want to learn more about our mass-coverage solutions? Contact our experts today for more information and a custom evaluation.
- Can be installed in virtually any length/width configuration to match the individual characteristics of any property
- Embedded mounting design available for most applications and regions — other mounting designs available based on site conditions
- Galvanized structural-steel construction with tension cable and associated hardware
- The industry’s only snow-loaded structural designs, including 30psf and above
Can be installed in virtually any length/width configuration to match the individual characteristics of any property
Embedded mounting design available for most applications and regions — other mounting designs available based on site conditions
Galvanized structural-steel construction with tension cable and associated hardware
The industry’s only snow-loaded structural designs, including 30psf and above